From September 5 to 10 in Berlin, Germany, took place a most important European technology exhibition, IFA 2014.
IFA stands for Internationale Funkausstellung (International radio exhibition) and this is the oldest exhibition in Germany. For the first time it was organized in 1924.
IFA presents an amazing show of latest innivations of home appliances and consumer electronics from around the world. Each year people from more than 100 countries come to IFA to get familiarized with newest products on the international technology market.
Most expecting release on IFA 2014 was iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus, the eighth generation of iPhone. Apple fans who came on IFA were excited to be the first to see it with proper eyes and test it before its official launch on September 19!
What are characteristics of iPhone 6? Generally, newest version of iPhone has a new design and a lot of newest features:
– slimmer design with just 6.9mm thick;
– rounded body;
– large display: iPhone 6 has 4.7 inches diagonally and iPhone 6 Plus has 5.5-inch;
– newest “Retina HD” screen;
– more precise M8 motion co-processor;
– faster A8 processor;
– NFC for Apple Pay;
– longer battery life;
– 8-megapixel f/2.2 rear camera;
– “Focus Pixel” feature which helps to speed up autofocusing;
– faster LTE.
Apple told that both its iPhone 6 models will be available in 115 countries by the end of the year.